Thursday 20 August 2015

What's in my handbag ?


This is seeming a popular choice, So I thought why not haha !!

Here goes nothing !!

1. My Handbag is a ' bessie ' bag, Found in TK Max haha !
2. My Sunglasses are French Connection
3. Nivea Stress protect deodorant ... When I stress I sweat xD ... ( over share ) 
4. So Kiss Me perfume, it's so cheap but always love the smell, and just ran out of perfume that day !
5. Subway vouchers, because it's the best day ever when they come through your door haha !
6. Nivea rescue and care sos hand balm
7. Centrum vitamins, ( my diet deffo needs work, got to get my vitamins somehow !)
8. Sony headphones that I stole from my ex ... plan on getting some cute girly ones haha !
9. A hangbag holder, you put it on the edge of the table and it holds your handbag so it doesn't have to go on the floor ! ... Genius right ?
10. Proplus, When you work in a busy retail store and you don't like coffee these can fast become your best friend.
11. My keys, with a sex and the city inspired ' love ' keyring.
12. A bobby pin, because wherever a girl goes a bobby pin must follow ... FACT !
13. A Tampon because you know ... Never get caught out haha !!
14. An Empty oh dear ... An empty thorntons milk chocolate smiles wrapper, because those things are Amazingggg
15. More eyeliner and lipgloss/sticks than a girl needs in her handbag, some by Barry M some by Rimmel.

No comments:

Post a Comment