Wednesday 19 August 2015

It's been more than 24 hours !!

I made it 24 hours !!

Infact it's been more than 24 hours and
 ( as much as a psycho it's going to make me sound ), it's the first time since my ex choose too walk out of my life that I haven't stalked his twitter. It's been just over a month that I have obsessively and unhealthily been stalking the hell out of his Twitter, I don't even know why I do it, I don't even know what I'm looking for ? 

That's a lie I do ! I'm looking for the tweet where he declares what a massive mistake he made. A tweet that I know would never happen in a million years. However despite fighting with myself, yesterday I didn't check his account at all. Ladies, and perhaps gentlemen this is progress haha !! 

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I'll be checking it 2 or 3 times today to make up for it haha !  
( hopefully not !
But slowly I'm getting there ....

Getting over this guy has been the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life, Really thought I had found the right one. But I'm trying to remember that even if you really can't see the reason at the time, I do believe that everything happens for a reason  ... Bring on the day where I only stalk him once in a blue moon ... because yes, I will always and forever will be a stalker haha !

... Well, I don't stalk, I investigate !!




No comments:

Post a Comment