Saturday 15 August 2015

Introductions and what to expect :)

Hiiiii ! :)

I would introduce myself but I would like to stay anonymous, Only because I feel I will be writing a LOT in these blogs haha ! I'm a mid twenties, single girl who wears her heart on her sleeve, is stupidly unlucky in love, can be a bit of a diva ( apparently )  and a drama queen ( admittedly ) You'll find out more as time goes on ... as for now, here's my first blog post !!

So it's around exactly a month since the most painful breakup of my life ! Really wasn't even with him for long, yet I really let my guard down with this one ! Anyway, lets come back to that ...
( maybe ! ) anyway ... So around a month and I have decided to start a blog ! Will it help ? Who knows ? Am I willing to try anything ? ummmm YES !! Will I get rich and famous ? ... HOPEFUL !

The truth of the matter is after weeks and weeks of crying, feeling sorry for myself, comfort eating, binging on trash TV, forcing myself to go out and have a laugh and last but not least doing some very stupid stupid things ( boy related ... eek ! ) I am finally starting to feel like myself again ! Don't get me wrong I still stalk his twitter ( an unhealthy amount ), not sure what I'm even looking for ! Still have the occasional tear in my eye, but there's more good days than there are bad days now !

But for some reason I feel the need to blog ! I have no idea why, I don't know if it will ever get any views ? ( I don't even know how to work a blog or how to attract anyone too it ? ) But I'm not sure I even care, I just feel that this may help me along my way ! And to me .. Well that's worth a try ! <3 

I'm guessing you can expect to hear a lot of boy related storys in this blog, probably a lot of unnecessary ranting ... and probably some cheesy stuff that would make you cringe ! ( sorry in advance ) I am new and inexperienced in all this so please bare with me, not sure how often I will post, I'm guessing a few times a week ? maybe less maybe more, I really have no clue, Like I said just have this weird need to blog haha !!

If you enjoy reading my blogs and you have any comments or questions please do comment and let me know, I would love to read them ! :) ( if that's even possible for you to do that !

Anyway speak soon I guess !!!!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment