Saturday 15 August 2015

What I plan to do with my new free time ?

Bit of a more lighthearted post ! :)

I am sure none of these will even happen, because something you need to know about me is my willpower is almost none existent haha ! But now I have all this free time here's what I would ideally like to do with it !

Keeping in mind that people say no one can truly love you until you truly love yourself, so here's a few things to make me into the new and improved me !!

1. Learn a new language ( even if it is for bitter reasons so I can catch customers out at work when there talking in their own language, I can reply and freak them out a little haha ! ) So basically Arabic or Polish then haha !

2. Lose ( a lot ) of weight so I will look hot in some new sexy clothes, and if I come across any ex's they will kick themselves !

3. Goes with above but build up my fitness !

4. After 3 failed attempts already !! Pick up my driving lessons again and hopefully pass ... 4th time lucky anyone ? 

5. This one might not be for a while, but get myself into a new job, something with more career prospects and something I might really really enjoy ! :)

As usual, feel free to comment ! :)

1 comment:

  1. a lot of these are on my to-do list haha :) a support system may be in need for me haha .. :) great blog ! :)

    ReplyDelete